Sunday, October 10, 2010

Final Countdown to SCS

Went church today as usual. Kinda disappointed as it ended kinda late and I was rushing to meet evangeline. Didnt get to catch up with the others! One thing for sure, Gordon never fails to share his past NS experiences with me lol. Fit indeed.

It's been just 2 days after the posting results are out and I have already know of around 10 ppl going to OCS. LOL! It was really a surprise when some of them told me they got posted to scs haha leader in disguise. It's an honor man! Army's wing! Officer!

Even though knowing that SCS is more suitable for me especially when I get stressed up easily, but cant help feeling disappointed for not getting into ocs lol. MAN!!! Fame is the main factor causing my disappointment now, I suppose?

Fight for OCS when I get into SCS? Will the fire keeps on burning?

Lord pls help me sort out my mind!!! I'm trying not to think so much but LOL!!! I have always wanted to be one of the best.

It's driving me mad LOL!!!! OCS SCS OCS SCS!!!

No comments: